Cannot open volume for direct access.
Autochk cannot run due to an error caused by a recently installed software package.
Use the system restore feature from the control panel to restore the system to a point prior to the recent software package installation.
An unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 3f1)
- Cant see the C: drive in disk defragmenter
- sfc /scannow reports no errors or issues
- HP firmware and BIOS is on the latest versions
- Disk shows fine in Disk Management
- NTFS errors in Application log, unreadable and corrupt data
- Run Repair off 2008 R2 ISO